1. The following are not permitted in the exhibition galleries: smoking, food and drinks, touching of museum objects, flash photography, commercial photography, videography, tripods, large bags and carriers, wrapped packages, umbrellas, pens and art materials.
2. All persons and items are subject to security inspection.
3. The National Museum reserves the right to refuse entry to any person.
4. The National Museum reserves the right to refuse to check any item.
5. The National Museum is not responsible for any items lost, damaged or unclaimed.
6. Food, drinks and any organic material may not be deposited in the checkroom.
7. Public facilities are for museum patrons only.
8. Disabled access - the museum is accessible for those who are mobility impaired. However, wheelchair use is restricted in certain exhibitions due to space limitations. Special arrangements can be made for those with other disabilities.
9. Our guidelines help protect the national collections and ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all. Thank you for your consideration.
10. All visitors are required to sign in the visitor's logbook before they are allowed to view the exhibits inside the museum.
11. If you are planning a group tour, you must book the tour in advance. Get in touch with the Museum Education Division for your reservation. Also, group tours are not allowed in the museum on Sundays.
12. Buses carrying groups of visitors should park outside the Museum of the Filipino People.
13. Drop-off point for groups is outside the National Museum gate which is located along Padre Burgos Avenue and Finance Road. Visitors are requested to leave their bags, food, drinks, and other items inside their buses.
14. The coordinator or leader of the group tour should pay the entrance fees as well as fill up the visitor's logbook before the group will be allowed to enter the premises.
Write Your Comments Below